Please Read Carefully and Completely
- Information, materials, and content available on this website are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or other errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed or distributed through this website and we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You acknowledge that any reliance on any information on this Website shall be at your sole risk.
- This Website is protected by U.S. copyright laws (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html), international conventions (http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/text.jsp?file_id=283698) and other intellectual property laws. You will abide by any and all copyright notices, trademark notices, ownership information or restrictions concerning protected materials contained on this Website to prevent any unauthorized copying of such materials. We do not grant any express or implied right or license to you under any copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets. You agree not to duplicate, modify, distribute or share any portion of this Website without our written consent
- You, as a consumer (“Consumer”), might wish to solicit work for hire and potentially select a contractor, professional or other service provider (“Contractor”) to perform services for you through your use of this Website. We do not investigate the qualifications or make any representation or warranties to you about any particular Apprentice, Contractor, Professional or other service provider that uses this Website. We do not endorse or recommend any specific Contractor nor guarantee the quality of any Contractor’s work. You should confirm that any Contractor you select is appropriately licensed and insured, if necessary, and perform any other reference or background checks as you deem appropriate. Your selection of a particular Contractor through the use of this Website is at your sole risk. Any agreement you enter into with a Contractor is separate from this Website and any dispute you may have with a Contractor must be addressed directly with that Contractor. We reserve the right to limit, restrict, and terminate communications emails between Consumers and Contractors.
- You, as a Contractor, may correspond with one or more Consumers through use of this Website. You acknowledge and agree that any work you perform for a Consumer will be under an agreement separate from this Website and that any dispute you may have with a Consumer must be addressed directly with that Consumer.
- You agree to release us and our officers, directors, affiliates, employees and agents as well as any other person, firm or entity including our business partners, from any damages or claims of every kind arising out of or related to your agreement and/or dealings with a particular Contractor or Consumer.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Website may include materials from third-parties. In addition, links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or third-party websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of any third-parties.
- You agree to solicit and/or post only legitimate service-related opportunities on this Website. Any content or materials, including but not limited to data, text, photos, video and sound that you post to this Website must be relevant and appropriate to the services commonly offered or made available through our Website. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to adjust, edit, move or resize any content or materials you post to this Website. We further reserve the right to remove any content or materials we deem to be irrelevant or inappropriate and we are not responsible for maintaining an electronic copy of such removed content or materials.
- You agree that you will not impersonate either a Consumer or a Contractor for purposes of obtaining such information as, but not limited to, trade secrets, content, photos, videos, phone numbers, business or company names, personal names, street or mailing addresses, email addresses, for purposes other than the legitimate services provided by and through this Website. You further agree not to collect any such information or data through surreptitious electronic means including, but not limited to, spiders, scrapers or robots.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PostToPro.com,Inc. and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees, from any third-party claim, demand, damage, loss or cost (including attorney’s fees and court costs), due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law, or the rights of any third-party. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably necessary in the defense of any claim.
- In no case shall we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of this Website or any of the service or any products procured using this Website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of this Website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Consumers may wish to submit reviews on this Website of the work performed by a Contractor. Such reviews are solely an expression of a consumer’s opinion and/or do not necessarily represent PostToPro.com’s views or opinions and PostToPro.com takes no responsibility for them. Consumers agree that comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Consumers may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than self, or otherwise mislead PostToPro.com or any third-parties as to the origin of any comments. Consumers are solely responsible for any comments made and their accuracy. PostToPro.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments posted by Consumers or any third-party and reserves the right to reject or remove any review or comment at PostToPro.com’s sole and absolute discretion. If you wish to report inappropriate comments, feedback or reviews, please click < here>
- You agree on all advertising to promote only one category of service per paid advertising spot. PostToPro does not allow cross promotion of categories and/or subcategories. You further agree to only promote categories and or subcategories in which you are fully licensed and insured. Multiple category and or subcategory promotions could invalidate and cause the termination of your advertisement without a refund. Any violations of our advertising terms and conditions can result in termination of your advertisement without notice. You further agree not to solicit other services beyond the services you pay or have paid to promote within PostToPro.com. You further agree that any communications, advertising text, photos and other content within your account will not solicit services outside your paid category and or subcategory.
- If a consumer chooses to communicate with a PostToPro.com,Inc. member who fails to maintain proper license(s) and insurance(s) during the date or dates of service, you agree to hold PostToPro.com Inc. harmless. You further agree, not to seek any losses or damages incurred due to lack of proper maintenance of license(s) and insurance(s). You also agree not to seek any damages from PostToPro.com,Inc. including any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages or loss of use.
- This website is intended as a platform to allow communication between consumers and contractors. All work for hire, agreements, quotes and timeframes are to be consummated between the consumer and contractor.
- PostToPro.com is not intended to be used as a platform to negotiate quotes and will not be held liable for any quotes that are “negotiated” within PostToPro.com
- Consumers and contractors agree to receive phone calls, emails, text messages, and promotional materials from PostToPro.com. Text messages from PostToPro.com will only be sent with authorization from the consumer and or contractor within the consumer or contractor profiles.
- PostToPro.com is in no way responsible for work performed for consumers and it is at the contractors’ risk to collect fees for materials and the agreed work for hire. PostTopro.com is in no way associated or involved in any way of the formulation of the contractors quote. PostToPro.com furthermore accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the contractors quote.
- Consumer and contractor are solely responsible for creating and maintaining a secure account and password at all times.
- Consumers and contractors agree not to use phishing software, malicious software, spiders, scrapers, or other malware while on PostToPro.com.
- Consumers and contractors agree not to solicit minors for services or collect any information on a minor including name, email, home address, phone number, or any other personal information of a minor. PostToPro reserves the right to immediately terminate your account if evidence of such is found.
- Consumers and contractors agree not to use PostToPro.com as a medium to spam consumers or contractors or to post illegitimate jobs.
- Contractors of PostToPro.com agree not to solicit any consumer that has a restraining order against a particular entity or person, crew or themselves. Contractors furthermore agree to abide by any judgment against a particular contractor, crew or any other person related to a consumer with a restraining order against the person or entity. Persons with a restraining order must follow their orders at all times.
- PostToPro.com reserves the right to contact authorities about any unlawful activities and provide your content or other information about your account as evidence if necessary.
Exclusive Lead Placement (ELP)
“An exclusive lead placed with one contractor or service provider within the PostToPro.com, Inc. system.”
- As a PostToPro ELP provider you agree to contact the consumer within 24 hours from the time of receipt of the ELP lead and set an appointment for a quote.
- You agree to complete all work in a professional workmanship-like manner for our ELP consumers and you further agree that you are fully licensed and insured at the time of service and you are licensed and insured in the area of the ELP consumers work location.
- ELP providers agree that if a quote is not consummated between the contractor and consumer within 7 days, PostToPro.com has the right to transfer the lead to another ELP provider within PostToPro.com.
- Contractors agree that PostToPro has the right to remove any ELP lead from a contractors account without notice and without a refund for any reason.
- ELP providers agree to not disclose, share, or distribute an ELP consumer’s address, email address, phone number(s), photos, or any sensitive information with anyone except; employees, managers, or officers within the company. This sensitive information is not to be shared with anyone outside of the ELP placed company.
- ELP providers agree not to share ELP consumer’s information with other contractors or to sell and ELP consumer with other contractor(s) or any other service provider.
- PostToPro.com reserves the right to restrict access to an ELP lead at any time.
- Once an ELP provider receives an ELP consumer lead in their account, no refund(s) will be granted.
- If an ELP consumer requests an ELP provide to discontinue contact the ELP provider agrees to terminate all means of communication and further agrees to notify PostToPro.com by email (email address here) and provide a description of the incident that caused the termination of job or termination of further interactions.
- ELP providers agree to remain professional at all times, and agree not to harass, intimidate or stalk a consumer.
- Any charge disputes for an ELP lead please contact PostToPro billing. (email here)
- An ELP consumer lead does not guarantee procurement of the job. It’s the responsibility of the contractor to secure agreement of said job and pricing.
Refund policy: All refund requests must be sent via email to billing@PostToPro.com. Upon receipt our customer service representatives will evaluate on a case by case basis and will respond within 7 days. Advertising packages, coupons, lead fees, and ELP lead fees are non-refundable upon posting of the advertisement or receipt of the lead. Photo packs are non-refundable.